SAFE, RELIABLE AND GUARANTEED RIDES* ~ DON'T GET STRANDED OR CANCELLED ON AGAIN ~
Were you looking for a ride from Oshawa to Ottawa?
Due to the nature of this industry, over many years, passengers and drivers alike have not had a stable and secure way to deal with being stranded; drivers over-book to compensate, because passengers don't show up or due to other drivers making fake bookings, promises are broken and everyone loses in the process. The cycle repeats itself. In effect, nobody is happy. This has been an ongoing theme and it must stop! We believe that this is something that needs to be addressed and open for discussion.
That's where A1RS comes in to disrupt the industry and fill a gap, our goal is to build an A1 Community of A1 passengers and independent A1 drivers. We are educating and training the industry, those old and new to the eco-system, and will become the gold standard. We have invested over $200,000 thus far to develop our platform after all.
We are the first and only of its kind with our most advanced software platform in the long distance ridesharing industry and proprietary state-of-the-art booking system platform which has been carefully designed from the ground-up to efficiently and effectively emulate air-line systems, in a way where it automatically calculates the seats available at any given time to prevent over-booking while handling all the important logistics, and securing seats for our passengers who love and need these types of services.
Please help us educate everyone en masse and build the greatest A1 community of all time by sharing this with all your friends, family and anyone/anywhere that may find value in our service.
BOOK MY RIDE
SEATS ARE LIMITED. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
REGISTRATION IS FREE. RESERVE NOW.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- If you are looking for an affordable, trustworthy, professional and efficient rideshare from Ottawa to Oshawa (see below for all-inclusive pricing and other cities that we serve) any day of the week, you have arrived at the right place, we have you covered everyday of the week.
- Collect & Earn A1RS Rewards Points towards FREE TRIPS on every trip you book with us.
- Break the ice: Make new friends with complete strangers with our exclusive Group Trip-Chat feature to chit-chat with your co-passengers or maybe ask someone to digitally crack open/close a window just a bit if you're shy. Help new members find "the spot". Discuss where to go, things to do, and what restaurants to try.
- Access all your trip bookings history with ease and see all your important trip details all in one place. Have a odd request or question for your driver? Leave a note in the memo section!
- Get paired with the best driver automatically based on your route, driver reliability and availability. Everything is handled in the background. Getting to your destination is safe, reliable and guaranteed while saving the planet, time and money.
- Give your drivers and co-passengers a Rating as you wish from 1 to 5-stars, everyone starts at 5-stars and must stay above 3.5+ to continue access to our services.
- One of our primary objectives are to get you to where you need to be because time is valuable and we know how important your travel plans are so one of our main requirements for our verified independent A1 drivers enlisted on our platform are to never leave our passengers stranded in order to stay active in our system. They are to make reasonable attempts to contact you by A1RS Group Trip-Chat or A1RS Voice Call (to your verified phone number) upon their arrival. All calls/chat logs are routed and logged through our system and may be recorded for quality and training purposes, we operate a tight and efficient ship. Our booking + system access fee is included in the pricing.
- Our platform is designed to be quick, easy and secure. Simply register an account on our website and book your ride, show up and get to where you need to go. It's that easy. RideSharing shouldn't be complicated, and it shouldn't take you longer than 5-minutes the first time (since you only have to register once), 2-minutes thereafter.
- Need a ride for Tomorrow? Next Week, Next month or even 6-months or a year from now? No problem, our platform even handles Advance Scheduled Reservations. Our portal is open to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year so you can schedule a ride at school, work or at home in your sleep all from your phone!
- Below you will find our ride share pickup routes that we currently service with many more to come. Take control and share a ride with A1 RideShare, we will get you there because we care. We look forward to serving you for years to come, you won't be disappointed.
Let's get your seat reserved.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT
SEATS ARE LIMITED. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.
REGISTRATION IS FREE. RESERVE NOW.
"Called 10 other ride shares all fully booked got a ride through A1 so I’m happy. Thanks." - Eric Wong
"Was cancelled on last minute was going to give up on rideshare all together and just pay double for a train... found A1 they got me to Toronto and Drivers were nice. My ride had free gum and water too so that was a plus!" - Melanie P.
"We missed our bus and there were no more bussing running all day reserved our seats through these guys and was set for the next day. Thank you." - Natasha Marie
"I visit family every weekend and can always count on A1 RideShare. Love your site!! TY!! Great scheduling system too well thought out thanks for the reminders!!" - Shawn Dawson
"We try to leave out of town every long weekend and holidays (my gf and I) that we can but trains and buses are always packed even rideshares and notorious for leaving people with nowhere to go when cancelled on down to the last-minute. Tried this service and their guarantee and it was quick and easy. We haven’t looked back every since. Would recommend. Thanks appreciate it.." - Peter Long
"I travel a lot for work and personal and really enjoy meeting new people in an intimate setting. You can’t really do that on a bus or train sometimes you get stuck with someone for hours on end and it’s just a horrible experience. A1 is a great experience and everyone is really nice, you have a customer forever 🙂" - Ashley Simpson
"Best rideshare service hands down !" - Graham Thomas
"I have used a lot of rideshares and most of them are unprofessional like they hate their job, I find that A1 drivers are the most friendly and actually care. Great community and company and system. Will use again. Thnx." - Connie K.
"Love what you guys stand for and what you are doing! Keep up the great work and amazing platform!" - Cory Mensh
"I used to book three rideshares as backups just in case (I’ve used rideshares a lot) then I found A1 Rideshare and don’t have to do that anymore they handle everything for me, I just have to show up! Saves me a ton of time and money too so I can’t complain. Happy customer here! Thank you!" - Elizabeth Henderson
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHERE SHOULD I MEET MY DRIVER?
- The enclosed maps have been marked for you before hand, these are pre-designated pickup locations and you should be within walking distance in these areas within your scheduled pickup time which your driver will communicate with you the night before your trip whether in your Group Trip-Chat (you will be able to chat with your co-passengers/driver in a live chat) in your Passenger Control Panel or by Voice Call/Text. It is both the passengers and drivers responsibility to communicate and co-ordinate with each other.
- Make sure to contact and coordinate with your driver via your trip details and that you are in the designated pickup location at the correct time at least 30-minutes before your scheduled departure for on-boarding. If you do not respond and coordinate as directed with their communications in a timely manner, you may lose your seat and there will be no refunds. Keep in mind that there is not another rideshare coming every 15-minutes, this is long-distance travel. Please be considerate and courteous to other passengers and your driver waiting on you.
- You are matched with your driver automatically and are assigned to each other during the booking phase based on their availability, reliability and route for any given day. All the drivers enlisted on our platform love driving and do this for a living and we're always busy.
WHERE WILL I BE DROPPED OFF?
- You can be dropped off at any of the pre-designated drop-off locations enroute, just let your driver know, communication is key. You may not be dropped off on the side of the road for safety reasons. It's a good idea to add any special requests in the memo section while you're booking online in Step #2. Also, you cannot pay for a closer destination and expect to be dropped off at a farther drop-off point, please select the appropriate choice(s) during booking.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I BE THERE?
- The earliest pick-up & departure times are 9AM or 4PM (these are baseline schedules), respectively, and may vary day-to-day dependent on the number of enroute pickups/drop-offs for any given day, please consider: loading/unloading times, traffic, weather, road conditions, detours, road closures, acts of God, etc.
- We will always want you at your designated pickup locations earlier than later because once your assigned driver leaves they cannot turn back around and there is not another ride coming every 15-minutes as it is long-distance travel. Though we have a large inventory of drivers and backup drivers, our slots become filled everyday the closer it gets to the departure date/time.
- In perfect conditions, the first pickup point in the list will always be on time (9AM/4PM), however if there are pickups/drop-offs during the trip along the way, this is a cause for a slight delay, naturally. Though we try to localize the pick-ups/drop-offs, every passenger has different needs and accomodation requirements, since everyone won't always be located in the same area. This is the nature of rideshare which may throw the time off, these are things that you should know.
- You are expected at your designated pickup location at least 30-minutes prior to scheduled departure, and should expect delays, this is natural and you can expect a 20-45 minute gap for travel time in between each pickup zone, so you should float around the area as your departure time approaches perhaps grab some food and use the restroom but we do not under any circumstances recommend for you to go watch a 3-hour long movie. Be sure to stay by your phone during this time.
- Our primary objective is to get you from city-to-city safe and sound, making sure you're not stranded as these factors are of utmost importance to us; drivers are required and bound by regulated speed limits so it is important that we don't rush the drivers, there can be up to an hour wait time, please be patient and on-time.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and consideration.
WHAT VEHICLE WILL PICK ME UP?
- We have an inventory of drivers on our platform whom own different types of vehicles and more as we expand which may vary from all shapes and sizes which are assigned to you automatically in the background by our unique algorithm based on reliability, availability, volume and when you reserve. One day we hope to have autonomous vehicles with A1 Cyborgs on our platform, one day.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? HOW DO I PAY?
- The cost will be listed beside your desired pickup location.
- Your trip status and details will be updated immediately and unlock all features upon activation sent via e-mail + text (also accessible via VIEW MY BOOKINGS in your passenger panel).
- We currently only accept Interac E-transfer payments which is necessary for every booking to activate your reservation. This is mandatory if you want to guarantee and secure your seat. No exceptions. The instructions will be available when you are making a booking in your passenger control panel.
- You should be booking 24-48+ hours in advance. We do not accept last-minute bookings. Cut-off times are
4-hours24-hours before your desired scheduled departure time, 5AM and 12PM, respectively. Last minute payments will be rejected by the system.
- The drivers enlisted on our platform drive long distance/hours and wake/sleep early so their itineraries must be prepared in advance hence the 24-hour+ minimum requirement. Once again, last-minute bookings/activations are not supported.
- Though your drivers itinerary is updated in real-time with our proprietary system, logistics and payments are handled in the background automatically but need time to be received, approved, activated and the necessary accomodations arranged the morning of and their lists must be ready before the night prior to departure.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, faith, trust and continued support. Your patronage is most appreciated.